- The same unit can be successfully used for numerous operations such as drying, heating, cooling, calcination, dust removal and agglomeration, with independent air-flow temperature, humidity and condensation point control and control of fluidizing speed
- It operates delicately and efficiently by means of direct contact between the heated air or gas and the product to obtain heat and mass transfer.
- The fluidizing process enables the product to flow along the bed without interruption, and to come out of the opposite side.
- Can be used to manage products which are sensitive or toxic as a consequence of the heat, or products sensitive to oxygen exposure, or materials with inflammable liquid solvents.
- Sugar-based mixes of cocoa, cocoa-milk, coffee or substitutes, coffee milk, tea and chamomile extracts, skimmed and soy milk, non-dairy creamer
- Fruit gelatines, aromas, soft drinks, aspartame, maltodextrins, sodium glutamate
- Proteins, salt supplements, dietetic products
- Custards, confectionery creams, chocolate or vanilla mousse
- Baby foods, with precooked flours, with biscuits
- Condiments for broth, soups, etc.